How to place an order
Step 1: adding items to the shoping basket
To add an item to the shopping basket simply click the buy button next to the item. This will add that item to the shopping basket, a summary of the shopping cart can been seen on the right hand side of the screen.
Step 2: Viewing the shopping basket
To view the current conents of your shopping cart simply click the "View Cart" button on the Shopping cart summary, this will take you to the shopping cart where you will be able to see what you have so far selected. At this point to can elect to continue to shop or proceed to the checkout.
Step 3: The Checkout
When you have finished shopping click the "Check out" button, which can be found on the shopping basket. You will then be guided through the checkout process. This requires you to create an account with us, we do this so that once you have placed your order you track through the "My Account" section. This will also speed up the checkout process the next time you order from us.
What happens once you have placed your order?
- As soon as your order is placed the website will send out an Order acknowledgement email. This email will detail the items your have ordered and the price your will pay. Our site can only calcultate the postage for mainland uk, so if you are overseas we will provide you with a quote before processing your payment.
- The sales team at French Marine receive an email notifcation that you have placed an order. They then review the order and accept it. At this stage if there is any problem with the order a member of the sales team will contact you. You will then get an Order Confirmation Email.
- Your order is picked and packaged. Once this has been done payment is taken. Your goods are then dispatched via carrier. You will then get an Order Completed email.
How do I cancel an order?
This is a very simple process an order can be canceled at anytime prior to it being dispatched.
- Log on to the "My Account" section
- Locate the order you wish to cancel
- Then click the cancel button, you will then be asked to enter a reason for cancel.
- The French Marine sales team will then be sent a request from you to cancel the order. They will then cancel the order.
Once it has been dispatched and received. You can still arrange to return the goods, contact us on 01206 302133
To process your order, we require your name, billing address, phone number, email address and credit card information. We use this information to process your order and, if any questions should arise, to contact you about your order.
If we need to contact you, we will contact you via email first. If unsuccessful (or time is critical), we will try to contact you by phone.
Any information provided by you will be used for French Marine Motors purposes only. However, French Marine Motors may need to provide your name and delivery address to third parties that are involved in the processing of your order uses for delivering specific services to you (for example, the financial institution that issued your credit card or the courier that delivers your order).
Your information will not be shared with individual or other companies (such as direct mail organizations or other third parties) unless required by law.
There are times when we may request information from you, such as your, name, address and e-mail address. When additional information is requested, we will try to let you know at the time of collection how we intend to use the personal information you provide, such as respond to your inquiry, accept an order, conduct a survey or allow you to access specific information such as account information, etc. We do our best to maintain the accuracy of any personal information you do supply to us.
You can help French Marine Motors update and maintain the accuracy of any personal information you supply by using the "My Account" section of the website or notifying French Marine Motors of any changes to your address, title, phone number or e-mail address.